Tantric Training Canterbury is a beautiful and powerful form of training and Tantric Journey – School of Healing and Awakening is pleased to offer Tantric Teacher Training. These training courses have the capacity to transform, to uplift, to heal and to invigorate.
Tantric Journey is delighted to offer Tantric Teacher Training Cambridge as well as a series of other Tantric Teaching including workshops, couple courses and even taster sessions.
Through a series of Tantra Training courses, Tantric Journey offers individuals and couples a unique opportunity to take the first steps on a path to awakening and experiencing blissful life force energy, otherwise known as sexual energy. In a series of beautifully held and sacred weekend and week long courses, Tantric Journey invites you to awaken to the aliveness of your being and to develop an intimate connection with yourself. Whether you are just taking the first steps of your Tantric Journey or want to embark on career as a Tantric Therapist you will find a Tantric Journey training course to suit you.
For those considering Tantra Massage as a profession, the Tantric Teaching course is a comprehensive training course unlike any other available. The Certified Tantric Journey Educator (CTJE) Teacher Training Course (Module 1-3) is delivered and taught by Mal who is an experienced Tantra Teacher and Therapist. The Tantra Training is split so that you can attend 2 days initially and follow it up with two further 4 days training. During this training you will gain knowledge, skills and practice under supervision to be a Tantric Journey Educator.
The Tantra Training is a Certified Tantric Teacher training course and consists of the following stages:
1) Understanding the Theory and Philosophy behind Tantric Journey
2) Learning to accept new knowledge by Receiving a series of treatments and experiencing the process to unblock and open up
3) Learning to implement new skills by performing a series of treatments and learning to overcome challenges on models
4) Learning to retain new knowledge and skills by Working on clients together with another therapist to build confidence
5) Learn how to set up the practice to be financially successful, marketing, health & safety and hygiene, working within the law, client care and self-care, products to use, how to deal with trauma transference and client consultation