Keeping ahead of technology can be daunting, however with Knowall IT Cloud Computing services you will be ahead without the hassle. Knowall IT take all the guess work out of IT and strategise to suit small – medium business needs.
Simply put, Knowall IT cloud computing takes care of your IT department so you can focus on the core business with the assurance that you will not have IT problems.
Cloud Computing is the delivery of all computing services over the Internet which is referred to as the ‘cloud’. Companies offering these computing services are called cloud providers such as Knowall IT London based cloud service provider.
Deciding on which service provider can be critical to any business, ensure you have researched the best cloud provider by assessing their reliability and capability.
Knowall IT works as a partner to your organisation, tailoring each cloud solution to fit in with your business requirements. Their Private Tailored Cloud Solution is flexible, always available, secure and limitlessly scalable – built on an enterprise infrastructure dedicated exclusively for your organization offering you fast access to your data from any device at any time!
- Fully or Self-Managed
- Personal Service
- Fixed Monthly Cost
- Fully Scalable
- Guaranteed Performance
- Tailored to your Business
Contact Knowall IT today for Cloud Computing London enquiries
Do you own your own business and find keeping up with technology a headache? Knowall IT have the solution to your IT problems. They have affordable packages to choose from where you are able to outsource your IT department to them and they will take care of all your IT needs. Keeping up to date with technology can be overwhelming when its not your core business, however, IT is essential to run your business. Knowall IT manage hundreds of small to medium enterprises, their engineers keep up to date with technology at all times.
Knowall IT understand that companies cannot afford the additional expense and time of system down time, system updates and system changes, they provide practical and affordable solutions.
Knowall ITs Ad-Hoc IT Support contracts are designed to support either an onsite IT Manager with 2nd and 3rd line engineers or designed for smaller organisations that do not rely on too much IT.
The Ad-Hoc contract, as opposed to paying per incident, gives you preferential rates and the same SLAs as our Full IT Support service.
- 24×7 Telephone & Remote Support
- Emergency Engineers – Onsite within 1 hour
- Onsite Visits for Critical Issues
- 99.9% SLAs
- Monthly Reporting
- 24×7 Telephone & Remote Support
- Professional and Highly Experienced
- Re-Active Onsite Visits For Critical Issues
- Onsite Within an Hour – London Based
- General user applications, including Microsoft Suites, Sage, Maximiser, Access Accounts, Solid Works, Photoshop, Entourage, Mac mail, to name but a few
- Microsoft operating systems 2003/2008
- Active Directory | Exchange 2003/2007
- SQL 2005
- LINUX based email, web and DNS servers
- Macs, PCs & Server Hardware
- Networks & Security, including Firewall’s and routers configuration and management. Vendors include Cisco, Sonicwall, Juniper and Zyxel/Zywall
- Delivery of applications through WAN’s using technologies such as Microsoft Terminal Server, Citrix and Jetro also known these days as “Cloud Computing London.”
- Anti-virus, spam and spyware prevention
- Data backups and protection
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) traffic management over LAN’s & WAN’s – SWYX
Service Level Agreements
- 1 Hour response to any user related issues
- 15 Minute response to any critical issue
- Immediate despatch of engineers for critical issues – onsite within the hour
- 24×7 Support available
PAY AS YOU GO can be used for one off incidents or on a retainer basis for preferential pricing and service levels.
- Telephone, Remote and email support – from £60 Per Hour
- Onsite Visits from £70 Per Hour
Get your business on the Cloud today… with Knowall Managed IT cloud computing support. Don’t get left behind with technology have a look at some of the great advantages of cloud computing London. You can’t afford not to get on the cloud, with its high availability, high level of flexibility, greater agility and greater resilience, easily scalable, cost efficient and they require minimal IT management resource – bringing consistent enterprise-class capability to small and medium sized businesses.
- Enterprise Platform
- Data always available
- Data is Secure
- Global Accessibility
- On Demand Service
- 99.99% Uptime with Redundancy
- 24/7 Support
- Future Proof